The Yakuza The Yakuza

Completely Badass

It has that Gangster feeling, but i also sounds very Japanese-like

'Asian Temptation' 'Asian Temptation'

Epic Anime-like

This sounds like one of these songs you'd hear in Naruto when the hero recovers from almost losing in an Epic and Heroic way...i like how it becomes more and more filled with instruments as it progresses.

PMD2 - Primal Dialga PMD2 - Primal Dialga

Awesome!

I LOVE the additional parts yopu put in it, and i can hear a bit of Temporal Tower in them, even Temporal Spire, but it's all so well mixed that is hard to spot the parts where you change the song, keep doing things like this, i would gladly tap my feet to this while watching a Mystery Dungeon Anime (If they ever make the Primal Dialga battle chapter).

Practise Makes Perfect Practise Makes Perfect

Good

Very well done, i love how shiny her skin seems to be, and almost all the proportions are Ok, the only thing i see as poor is her left arm, it looks kind of upside-down.

amyrenee responds:

Haha her arm does look upside down, thank you. :D

Matsumoto Picture Request Matsumoto Picture Request

A bit doubty...

You need to learn how to do anatomy, i myself have some problems with it, but what you need to do is repeat something again and again until it comes out OK, the angle of her face is weird and her chin is waaay too wide.

amyrenee responds:

Yeah her chin is a bit wide and ya I suck at anatomy haha. Oh well i will keep trying! Thanks for your review. :D